Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Solar Panels, More Plants For The Planter Box!

The solar panels were installed today. This is 29 panels for a 10kW system.

The planter box that divides the kitchen and living room is 9 feet by 2 feet. So, it's going to take quite a few houseplants to look nice. Right now, McDonald Garden Center is giving "Merry Money" -- $1 for every $10 spent. Then you can use the Merry Money this weekend coming up. Plus I have a bunch of $5 off for $10 spent cards. (I think I started with 8 or 9 of them.) And I have a gift card from there which is use it or lose it after I move. So, I'm going there and getting a bunch of nice plants on the cheap (free since the gift card has covered everything so far)! Today, I used 4 more $5 off cards and got these 4 plants.

Peace Lily - Domino:

Ficus - Ruby

Chinese Evergreen - Sparkling Sara

Fern - Birds Nest Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment